Friday, March 18, 2016

TherriNOT

Michel Therrien


Greg Wyshynski reported it here, Michel Therrien will return for the next season, I REPEAT, Therrien will be back next year. The light at the end of this crap storm of a season, was bright, Pricey is feeling good feeling great, might even return soon (although I wouldn't risk it). The College Boy is in the race with Chucky for the Hab's scoring title. Then this hits me, all over Twitter.

Therrien Dissected

And I mean this in the sense of, lets see if we can try to understand what his plans are. We could attribute Prices injury back in November to him, I mean, come one he was rushed back from injury. I know it, You know it, that elderly Quebecois Hab's fan knows it, and since they are not revealing the injury, I shall use my powers of deduction to find out the injury. MCL, more specifically the MCL, Medial Collateral Ligament, was torn, in his right let, note that the right leg is what Krieder hit, in the Conference Championships 2 years ago. Then there's Tinordi, who really never played a good set of games for the Club.

The Future

 Is there any way that Therrien can save his blessed insurance? Maybe win the cup, maybe not drastically injure another player by rushing recovery. So what can we the faithful do? Maybe just find a way to numb anytime he's interviewed. I know for me that since I don't get to see or hear him talk unless I pull up the Hab's website. I guess as long as he's making Bergivin happy, were stuck being miserable.

Quoi de neuf?

The Habs start the final push for the end of the season. This includes 13 games, 7 home and 6 Away.  3 against the Panthers, 2 against the Wings and Lightning and one game each against Buffalo, Ottawa, Calgary, Anaheim, the Rangers, and the Hurricanes. At the time of this post, the Hab's sit 32-31-6, 6th in the conference South of Ottawa and North of Buffalo and toronto. And 5 seats back in the Wild Card. This has been a season I'd like to forget. For the Playoffs my Camp is "Anyone but boston" in the East. And in the West, "DALLAS! STARS!" or "Anyone but chicago". Honestly, I'd like to see Jagr lift the Cup again. He has worked hard for this long career.

No comments:

Post a Comment