Monday, October 5, 2015

Zach Kassian


Why are we so quick to judge? As a society, we act before we get the answers. This might be my first blog post but still. Zach Kassian was involved in a wreck on the morning of October 4th,, 2015. Most of the news I've seen seen has been really negatively directed at him. And who are the people i see bashing him? The fans. All of the tweets from fans make him out as a villian. Does anyone know what happened? NO? Ok then please be quite. Why is it ok to attack him? And if you have a reason please let me know in the comment box. Should he have been out that night? No, but should us the fans who will shout "Go Habs Go" and will yell and scream when we hear "Zach Kassian passe et la but!!", be the ones to chastise and ridicule him. The answer is no, he is a Hab and we as fans respect all Habs. So again, why are we quick to judge? Beats me, all I know is I will continually support Zach until he is better and back on the ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment